Hello, my name is Sarah, and my background starts in the Financial Services industry working in an Executive Assistant capacity. I also earned my Meetings, Travel and Hospitality Administration with an emphasis in Meetings Administration Degree from Metropolitan State University in 2004. Many of you know me as Craig's Executive Assistant and most likely have heard my voice over the phone. I manage the day to day here in our DTC office and serve as the event planner for JFG.
I am passionate about giving back to my community. I served as a CASA (Court Appointed Special Advocate) for Arapahoe county for 6 years and have volunteered for various events at my daughter’s schools. I live in Littleton with my husband, teenage daughter, and two pugs! We enjoy living in Colorado and all the activities it has to offer.
What was your first job?
- I worked at Fox movie theater on the Hill in Boulder, CO and my best friend worked at Dairy Queen across the street. We ate too much popcorn and ice cream!
Describe your typical Colorado weekend:
- I love to walk my two dogs (Cupcake and Pugsley featured below) and discover new places. I love to paddleboard in the summer and hibernate in the winter. I am also a true crime fan and enjoy true crime documentaries and books.
Describe a personal goal of yours:
- One of the best parts of my job is celebrating a client when they retire. I am not too far from that milestone and my bucket list trip would be Hawaii as I have never visited the Islands.
What are you passionate about?
- Giving back to my community whether it’s helping my neighbors, volunteering, adopting a rescue dog, or picking up trash in a park.
What would you say your ideal vacation looks like?
- Honestly, anywhere where I can be outside with my family (furry family members included). Preferably, near a lake and/or ATV-ing is always a great time...second best would be sandy beach in Mexico.
Fun Fact: I am adopted, and my sister is biological (child of our parents)!