There's nothing more important than protecting your identity. Responsibly destroying sensitive documents is a smart way to stay safe. Every ton of recycled paper saves 17 trees, so feel free to bring your friends and loved ones along!
How it works:
- We will have a mobile shredding truck on-site.
- Please park in the circle drive or in the visitor parking in the garage.
- Bring any unwanted documents with personal information (old tax forms, cancelled checks, personal bills, old medical records, credit card statements, etc.) in boxes or bags and drop them into the truck for shredding.
- Maximum 10 banker boxes per person.
What can be shredded?
- Paper, Paperclips, alligator clips, filing folders, Pendaflex folders (if metal is removed)
What cannot be shredded:
- 3-ring binders, plastic items, cardboard, batteries, credit cards.
2023 Shred Partner:
Location: Prentice Point Office Building: 5299 DTC Blvd. Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Date and Time
Sat, May 13, 2023
9:00a - 11:00a MST
5299 DTC Blvd.
Park in the circle drive or in the visitor parking garage. The mobile shredder will be parked in the loading dock.