Let's get organized!
You have planned for many things: new home, children, retirement, etc. but have you planned for the unexpected - your own incapacity or death? It is not a topic many want to think about but it is one of the most important things you can do for your family and friends.
The Connecting Generations Organizer is a place to provide basic information about your finances and personal wishes for family and friends.
We will discuss how to alleviate uncertainty and stress at an already emotional time.
• Organize your documents such as wills, trusts and powers of attorney
• Secure and convey financial records and the location of items such as special keys, access
codes and passwords
• List advisors such as doctors, attorneys and accountants
• Facilitate discussions with your family regarding wealth transfer
• Convey personal wishes to your family and friends
Mr. Nuss is responsible for the distribution of Touchstone Funds to institutional markets and national partnership
programs focusing his efforts throughout the West. Prior to joining Touchstone in 2018, Mr. Nuss was a wholesaler for Ivy Funds’ institutional channels. He also served as a Retirement Education Specialist at JPMorgan Retirement Plan Services and began his career as an advisor for a St. Louis based investment firm. Mr. Nuss earned a BS in Anthropology from The University of Kansas and is a Level I CFA candidate.
Date and Time
Wed, Mar 15, 2023
5:00p - 6:00p MST