The Tennyson Center for Children strives to improve the mental health and wellness of those impacted by trauma and other adverse experiences. They believe that everyone has the opportunity and support needed to learn, grow, and thrive.
Tennyson Center for Children has served Colorado’s most neglected, abused, and traumatized children since 1904. They are known for their high standard of care across all our programs and services. These services include an accredited, Therapeutic K-12 School and Day Treatment Program with a 4:1 student-to-staff ratio on campus and in-home and Community Programs in 18 counties across the state to provide preventive services and therapy to strengthen families with children aged 0 to adulthood.
Registered 501(c)(3) | EIN: 61-1458290
Dates: November 20th - December 20th
Drop off: We will be collecting items in our office located at 5299 DTC Blvd Suite #1170 Greenwood Village, CO 80111, between the hours of 8am - 4pm.
- Balloons: Regular/Helium/Mylar (no latex)water balloons(summer programming)
- Batteries (AA, AAA, 9V)
- Clorox Wipes
- Construction paper
- Dry Erase Markers
- Dry Erase Erasers
- Lotion- Cetaphil
- Lotion- Cocoa Butter
- Lotion- Eucerin
- Paper Plates - 9” & 6” for BBQ’s and Parties
- Paper Towels
- Plastic table covers - rectangle for summer BBQ’s (orange)
- Plastic Spoons
- Plastic Forks
- Poster board-colored 22×28
- Poster board-white 22×28
- Post-it note pads assorted sizes
- Pot holders-for dietary & life skills
- Solo Cups - 5oz. -9oz.
- Sunscreen - SPF 50-spray or lotion
- Scotch tape & packaging tape
- Zip Lock Bags (all sizes)
Date and Time
November 20, 2023 - December 20, 2023
8:00a - 4:00p MST