The mission of Saint Francis Center is to offer refuge and peace for community members who experience homelessness, helping them meet their basic needs and transition out of homelessness. St. Francis Center’s programs and services are tailored toward adult women and men, and focus on daytime shelter, social services, health and wellness, housing, employment, and street outreach. Our Denver team is collecting urgent in-kind donations listed below.
- A community of peace and hope.
- Strength through wellness programs.
- Space and resources for transformation.
- Mental health specialists and counseling.
- Substance Abuse Treatment.
- Crisis intervention.
- Access to medicine and programs.
- Reading Glasses
- After Shave
- Shoes (men and women all sizes)
- Shampoo, Conditioner
- Body Wash
- New/Gently Used Winter Coats (men and women all sizes)
- New winter gloves (men and women all sizes)
- Travel Size Toiletries
- Mens Jeans (all sizes but especially 30x30,30x32,30x34)
Items can be dropped off between November 16th to December 16th during office hours 8am-4pm:see map below for directions.
Learn more about the SFC Denver's mission, history, resources, services and volunteer opportunities here: sfcdenver.org
Date and Time
November 17, 2022 - December 23, 2022
8:00a - 4:00p PST